- 1-Bedroom with Study (Private Enclosed Spaces) – 856 square feet
- 2-Bedroom (Private Enclosed Spaces/Terrace) – 1,163 - 1,302 square feet
- 2 Bedroom with Study / 2-Bedroom (Private Enclosed Spaces/Terrace) – 1,012 - 1,302 square feet
- 3-Bedroom (Private Enclosed Spaces/Terrace) – 1,399 - 1,841 square feet
- 4-Bedroom/4-Bedroom (Private Enclosed Spaces/Terrace) – 1,550 – 2,228 square feet
- Penthouse: 2,551 - 3,670 square feet
The Best of Bishan. Where architecture, lifestyle and space transform the skyline of Bishan
Own a home in central Bishan designed by renowned architect Moshe Safdie
- Sky Habitat features a landmark three-dimensional condominium with private terraces and common gardens, bringing about skyrise greenery and offering stunning views of the skyline.
- 3min walk to Bishan MRT interchange, Junction 8 shopping mall and bus interchange
- 5min drive to Orchard Road
- Easy connection to CTE drive to CBD and Orchard Road
- Surrounded by amenities such as Junction 8 shopping mall, Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park, stadium, sports hall, public library and community centre
- Near reputable local and international schools such as Raffles Institutions, Catholic High School, Ai Tong Primary and Australian International School
Featuring a dramatic architectural form of two towers interconnected by three bridging gardens, CapitaLand Residential Singapore’s latest development, Sky Habitat, will redefine urban living in one of the most popular residential estates in Singapore when it is completed in 2016. It is designed by internationally-renowned architect, Moshe Safdie, who also designed the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore, the iconic Habitat 67 in Montreal, Canada, the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum, Jerusalem, Israel and the United States Institute of Peace Headquarters in Washington, D.C., among others. Sky Habitat is located on a 11,997 sqm (129,137 square feet), 99-year leasehold site at Bishan Central, a prime residential area in Singapore’s Central Region, and will comprise 509 apartments across two 38-storey towers.
Located a stone’s throw from retail, entertainment and recreational facilities such as Junction 8 shopping mall and the recently-rejuvenated Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park, Sky Habitat is also close to reputable local schools like Raffles Institution and Catholic High School, as well as international schools like the Australian International School and Stamford American International School. It is a 5-minute walk to the Bishan transportation hub comprising the Bishan bus interchange and Bishan MRT interchange station (North-South Line and Circle Line). Complementing the excellent connectivity is its proximity to public amenities such as the Bishan Sports Hall & Recreation Centre, Bishan Stadium, Bishan Public Library and Community Club.
Eschewing the traditional design of independent towers, Moshe Safdie’s design is characterised by a dramatic stepping form, creating a three-dimensional matrix of homes, private terraces and public gardens. The design provides for lush vertical greenery, optimal orientation relative to the sun, naturally ventilated units, and generous views. Residents can enjoy the views from any of the three sky bridges (on the 14th, 26th and 38th floors) regardless of which floor they live on. At ground level, 65% of the site area is covered by lush gardens, outdoor event rooms, swimming pools, and walking paths where residents can spend their leisure hours.